Our Learning Community will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am - 3pm with a one hour lunch break at 12pm. Students should bring a lunch. We do have access to a microwave. Classes are offered a la carte. Your student does not need to attend classes every class period.
Our first full day of classes is Thursday, September 7, 2023, however students are able to join classes later if there is space available in the class. Please reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions.
Admin and Building Fees- Covers the cost of using the buildings, including wear and tear, utilities, bookkeeping for staff, and a custodian.
$50/ 4th student
Class Period 1 (10am- 10:50am)
- Math Games (all ages) $400/year
- S.P.I.R.E. Reading (ages 10+) $650/year + $55 supply fee
- Botany (ages 10+) $650/year + $35 supply fee
Class Period 2 (11am- 11:50am)
- Café Forum (ages 12+) $400/year + $75 supply fee
- Art for All (all ages) $400/year + $45 supply fee
- Zoology (ages 6-10) $400/year + $35 supply fee
Class Period 3 (1pm)
- General Music (ages 10+) $400/year + $75 supply fee
- U.S. History (ages 12+) $650/year
- Ready to Read (ages 6-10) $650/year + $50 supply fee
Bonus Period (2-2:45pm)
- Ballet (ages 6-10) $400/year + $30 supply fee